Pedram Zohrevand of CES4 on engineering consulting

It takes a lot of skill to become an engineer. You must undergo years of training to get to a level of competency in this hyper-competitive field. Pedram Zohrevand is an individual who has mastered engineering and inspired others to do their best along the way. He is currently the President of CES4 and a leader in his own right. He excels at management, research, and a deep understanding of the importance of engineering. CES4 has allowed him to challenge himself each day to become a better person. Pedram's efforts have pushed CES4 to one of the top spots in the industry when it comes to engineering consulting.


Although Pedram is successful now, he experienced humble beginnings. He enrolled at Florida International University and faced many challenges. However, it was his perseverance that enabled him to push through the hardships that he was facing. His time at university would pay off and many future employers would take note of his special talent. Some would even say that Pedram had a calling for engineering before he was even born. Pedram enjoys teaching and providing speeches at various conferences. He fully believes that we can grow together through the power of teaching.

Pedram finds himself at the top of the ladder these days working for CES4. It is here that he has found a home with some of the best engineers around the world. The future is bright for Pedram and his peers. Let's take a closer look at Pedram to find out what makes him so successful.

How did you get started in the engineering industry?

I always wanted to figure out how things worked since I was very little. I was always rearranging things that we had around the house and putting them back together. This curiosity would lead me to the engineering program at school. It was here that I knew that I wanted to do this for the rest of my life.

What has been the biggest accomplishment in your career?

I was acknowledged by one of the top engineers in the industry whenever I was just starting out. He took note of my efforts and told me that he would recommend me to various organizations. This was an incredible confidence boost for me at the time. I took his words of encouragement and ran with them.

Is engineering your biggest passion?

It truly is. I believe that we can understand the world around us if we approach things with an engineer-mindset. Curiosity is one of the best tools that we can harness in order to do great things. Fortunately, there isn't a moment during my day when I'm not curious [laughs].

What motivates you?

While I do enjoy learning how things work, I love to help people utilizing my skills. Knowing that my engineering work can improve the world makes me incredibly happy. It is a major motivator to keep pushing forward each day.

How do you stay ahead of the competition?

I am constantly learning every day. I will find something new that I did not know about yesterday that will completely improve my skillset. The worst thing a professional can do is stop learning. This will completely stunt your growth as an engineer. I recommend that all individuals out there who want to improve should constantly do research.

Which business leaders, past or present, have inspired you the most?

Steve Jobs was a major inspiration to me. He had this ability to think outside of the box and present wild ideas to the world. You have to do this sometimes in the world of engineering. Doing the same thing over and over again will never produce the same results. Be open to new ideas and implement them into your work.

What is the next step for you?

I'd like to slow down and spend more time with my family. I'm at a point in my life where I feel like this is the next step for me.

What are some of your favorite tools and resources for your work?

Dropbox is a crucial component of our work. We use it to share everything with each other. I recommend that all businesses utilize Dropbox to help increase productivity throughout the day.

Engineering can be taxing, how do you relax?

I like to spend time watching movies. They help me unwind and think creatively whenever I'm having a problem. I usually find relation with one of the characters in the movie I'm watching. It helps me solve my problems in a weird way.

What advice do you have for others who want to enter your sector?

Work hard at improving your skills and take every opportunity you get to meet new people. You never know if the next contact you make could help you land your dream job.

Popular Posts