Dennis Powers talks about his experience in the world of finance

People experience financial troubles more than we realize. People seek out financial help when the income that they are bringing home does not meet their needs. Unfortunately, many people are looked down upon when they need financial assistance. This scrutiny can make them feel like they are undervalued as a person. However, there is one person who is making a difference in the world of finance one day at a time. Dennis Powers is the founder of PersonalLoanGuarantee and has been helping people in his area for years. Dennis always approaches clients with a warm smile and a friendly demeanor when they need financial assistance.

Dennis Powers has twenty years in the financial industry and approaches loans differently than other bankers do. Dennis is a family man and understands that finances are meant to take care of your family above all else. He wishes to make an impact by letting people know that he is on their side. Dennis Powers is incredibly successful and is here today to share some of his knowledge with us.


How does Dennis Powers stay positive all the time?

I get asked this one a lot actually. I know that there is an overabundance of negativity in this world. There is danger around every corner. However, I told myself that I would not live my life in fear. I would approach everything with compassion and curiosity. Everyone has some kind of lesson to teach us. I use this mentality to help me in my personal life and in business. It has done wonders to keep me steady at all times. You will no doubt hit some turbulence in your life. However, it is your mentality that will keep you going strong. The wrong mentality can ruin you and your business.

What do you do to keep yourself in shape?

Fitness is an incredibly important component when it comes to remaining productive. I exercise every single day to keep my body and mind sharp. However, there are days that I feel like I am not at my best. I may even skip going to the gym that day if I am not feeling it. However, I remind myself of the cons of not going to the gym. That usually gets me going.

How do you relax after a long day of work?

It is incredibly important to relax as often as you can. Approaching things when you are relaxed will help you improve your performance at something that you are doing. I always try to read a book in a quiet corner of my home. Reading helps my mind wander into new worlds that an author has created and keeps me entertained. It is important to get rid of stress as soon as it begins to pop up. I always make sure to recognize whenever I am stressed out and prevent it from building up.

What got you into the world of finance?

My father was a banker when I was growing up. I was exposed to healthy financial habits whenever he would show me what he did. I learned that I had a natural talent at banking. However, I also had a lot of compassion for other people. I wanted to provide people with a service that would make a positive impact on their lives. I felt like people needed a second chance at financial assistance. This mentality is what helped me create PersonalLoanGuarantee. We have helped hundreds of people over the years and continue to make a positive impact on many new customers.

What were some of the hardest decisions you had to make recently?

There was an employee who was not pulling their weight at our company. While we did not fire this employee, we had to give a performance review to them. It turns out that they were experiencing some severe personal problems that couldn't be immediately solved. This broke my heart due to the fact that I wanted to help but couldn't. We understood where the sorrow was coming from and decided to cancel the employee performance review case. Our employee has since improved their production after we have given them nothing but support from management.

What advice do you have for budding entrepreneurs?

One of the most important things that any new entrepreneur can do is to remain true to themselves. Money will present itself to you in many different forms of temptation. You may even consider ignoring your fundamental values in order to chase money. However, I can tell you that these will only lead to dismay in your life. Never chase money if it leads you down a path of immorality. Always remain true to yourself when things get rough. You will thank yourself for this later.

What would you tell your younger self if you had the chance?

I would remind myself that not everything has to be done in one day. Take time to relax and smell the flowers. You may not get the chance to do it tomorrow. I remember working myself to death in some scenarios. I would always push myself to be the best that I can possibly be. Unfortunately, it always led to burnout and health problems. I have since learned from these issues and find myself feeling much better these days. I spend as much time with my family as I possibly can. Their love and energy give me the strength to push forward each day.

Finally, do you have any advice for our readers?

Remain persistent in anything that you want to do in life. You must continue working for your goals if you ever wish to achieve them. Find something that you are really good at and pursue it. You will experience a thousand failures before you experience one successful moment. The odds are naturally against you from the start. Keep pushing through and never give up.

Popular Posts