MerSte (MissBongo) - interview with Meredith Stevens

Miss Bongo is a premium SMS texting service that is available in France, Australia, and the UK. As the VP of Digital Design, Meredith Stevens is responsible for creating the fun and quirky graphics delivered to users with each text. The collectible graphics entice viewers to use the service multiple times.

Miss Bongo Prix also includes a special customized message for each user. Customers are impressed by how much Miss Bongo Avis knows about their lives. This intriguing content comes from a proprietary database. Young users of the service love trading the notes and digital animations and showing them off to their friends.

As an Australian native, Meredith Stevens spends time in Bondi Beach, Australia and Santa Monica, California. Stevens is dedicated to pursuing a healthy lifestyle. She enjoys surfing, kayaking, and yoga, as well as landscape photography. She is an accomplished amateur chef who loves to create amazing yet healthy dishes for her family and friends.

Meredith Stevens frequently travels for business and pleasure. She speaks five languages: English, Spanish, German, French, and Italian. Her facility with languages makes it easy for her to communicate with the locals wherever she goes. Her language abilities also help her manage her global team of digital designers.

Meredith Stevens stands out as a member of the digital arts community. Her education, experience, and expertise have helped Miss Bongo Avis succeed in the tight SMS market. With her expert leadership, Miss Bongo will continue to grow over the coming years.


How did you get started in digital design?

I got started in the field right after university. I took a job for a small digital design firm that worked on local advertisements. It was a great entry-level job, but I grew restless after a few years. I went on to work in positions of greater responsibility. I love working in digital design. You’re only limited by your imagination.

Is digital design your biggest passion?

Digital design and healthy living are equally strong passions. I believe in work-life balance. In my mind, you can’t have a fully realized life without taking care of yourself.

What motivates you?

I love working on customized digital stickers for our users. It makes me happy to think about users receiving their stickers and sharing them with their friends. I am also motivated to make Miss Bongo Avis succeed. I enjoy knowing that I can make a comfortable living and travel as much as I want.

How do you stay ahead of the competition?

We are constantly focused on getting ahead of our competition. The SMS market is tight, and many different services are vying for customers’ attention. We provide the best possible service for the price. Our graphic design content is better than any of our competitors’ services, and our proprietary database helps us create compelling messages about each user.

Which business leaders, past or present, have inspired you the most?

I’m inspired by Sheryl Sandberg. She persevered in the face of immense personal tragedy and loss. Her book Lean In meant a lot to me as a businesswoman.

What is the next step for you?

I hope to help Miss Bongo Prix become the best service in our sector. We have so much going for us as a company. We are growing in user numbers year by year. I would also like to expand our services into the United States. We will also be developing more mobile apps to reach more customers.

What are some of your favorite tools and resources for your work?

I use Adobe products most of the time. Lightroom and Illustrator are my favorite tools. I love my digital drawing tablet. It helps me to translate my ideas from my mind to the computer screen. I have recently tried Affinity Designer, and I’m excited by the potential of this software.

Digital design can be taxing, how do you relax?

I love to surf and kayak. I grew up on the beaches of Australia, and being on the water gives me peace. I travel for fun as well as for business. Visiting friends around the world is refreshing and gives me a break from the constant stresses of my job. I practice yoga, and this gives me a sense of inner peace. I also love landscape photography. Capturing the beauty of the places I visit brings me joy.

What advice do you have for others who want to enter your sector?

Don’t limit yourself to the digital arts. Keep working in traditional media. Your understanding of media will help you to create new types of digital work. I took many classes in studio art while I was at university, and I have great respect for my professors.

Popular Posts