Interview with nonfiction writer Angela Cohan

Angela Cohan is a nonfiction writer from Los Angeles, California. She is working on a Persian Cookbook and we have conducted a short interview with her.


Which culinary non-fiction books do you write?

I an working on passing down my family recipes. Over a hundred recipes are featured in the cookbook.

Which genres have you chosen to write?

I have previously written short stories, poetry and fashion articles. I have been cooking for the past 27 years.

Why is your Persian Cookbook so unique?

My cookbook is unique because it features the foods and traditions of Persian Jews. In it I highlight our Friday night (Shabbat) traditions and special holiday foods.

Who do you plan to reach with your cookbook? What is your main goal?

My goal is to reach young and first time cooks with my cookbook.

Popular Posts