Interview with rapper K.Lindo

Seriously driven artists are just as good at creating passionate stories for a generation with their voices, as they are with their words—Matthew Sean Gibson Lopez AKA K.Lindo is one of the few. Standing apart from the synthetic acts produced by today’s media industry, K.Lindo is an invigorating cup of vocal and rap ability, songwriter, and true to the craft that platinum acts are known for. Raised in Atlanta, Georgia. K.Lindo embodies a deep love and passion for his gift of emotional expressions through a sound that stirs the crowd. Inspired by his grandfather, a former vocalist and musician with a caribbean sound, The elder has imparted the valuable genes of persistence and bravery within him. We have conducted an interview with him.


Does rap require vocal ability?

Rapping does not require vocal ability, but having the ability to utilize vocal range can present longevity for a musical career.


Where did you develop this unique vocal and rap ability?

My grandfather introduced me to music, and the majority of the Artist who influence my life & musical ability have a diverse and unique set of skills which have helped me grow as in artist.

Who would you wish to collaborate with?

Beyoncé, Drake, Tory Lanez, Kendrick Lamar, Jay-z, Travis Scott, Migos, Rae Sremmurd, Asap Rocky, 6lack, Future, Caskey, Partynextdoor, 21savage, young thug, Lil Uzi vert, Childish Gambino, Frank Ocean

Which rap artists or rapper influence your style of music/creativity?

Originally John Legend, he was one artist I would study, day & night, from there I started listening to Prince, and learned a new vocal range. Once I was deep into the singing aspect of music I started rapping and listening to 90’s artist, and very long lists of other well-known HIP HOP artist



When was the first time you realize you wanted to develop your first freestyle rapping?

When I was in the 5th grade I was part of the school’s chorus group and began to create my very own sound because of my love for music. I started to write on a regular basis and got better and better as time went by.


How long have you been using this special talent?

Almost 15 years of my life.


Which is the next level of fame you are set to achieve?

Whatever my mind is set to I will accomplish Practice how you play and life will present itself as it should


How do you intend to reach there?

Hard work and consistency through diverse and intelligent business investments.

More info:

Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/k.lindo
Youtube: https://youtu.be/_VpVTjmnvHM
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/k-lindo/sets/hit-list
Twitter: https://twitter.com/_klindo_


Popular Posts