Interview with brand consultant Gaurav Gulati

Gaurav Gulati is a brand consultant, he specializes in personal branding, brand building and brand engagement. His client list includes celebrities, elites, politicians, MNC and Fortune 500 companies. He has been featured as Asia's Leading Personal Branding & Engagement Expert by Sodexo - Fortune 500 company in their global workplace annual report. He has also launched his book on personal branding "I'M A BRAND" last week. We have conducted an interview with him.

I’M A BRAND has published recently. To begin with, could you tell those who don’t know much about the book?

I’M A BRAND” is the quintessential guide to turning your idea into a successful brand that people will return to time and time again. Filled with must-read industry knowledge, this book walks you from your idea through the entire process of finding your niche, building your creative vision, building your brand promise and differentiation, develop your brand value proposition, and so much more to position you well for long-term success.

Why did you decide to write I’M A BRAND?

It seems there are a hundred personal branding books that cover “how to” topics or “best practices”, but hardly any book gives you blueprint to actually build your personal brand. Being personal branding consultant it was very difficult decision for me to write a book on a subject which is actually my bread and butter, but deep inside my heart I strongly believe that to teach is to learn twice.

Why do you write?

Like most writers, I write because I feel that I have to. I would say, I am a life observer, I love writing on business practices, management, brands, brand building and uncover areas that need improvement. I try my best that my writing should highlight real strategies that can motivate and inspire others.

Who should read this book?

As the book cover says this book is for both novice to celebrity and fresher to professional. This personal branding book is for anybody who wants to build his/her personal brand, and it doesn’t matter from which industry they are… it is for artists, doctors, lawyers, managers, top management and everyone.

And finally, tell our readers how they can get their hands on a copy I’M A BRAND
The book is currently available worldwide exclusively through Amazon, currently for a price of a coffee.

More info:



Popular Posts