Interview with graphic designer Nadeem Khan

Our guest today is Nadeem Khan from Karachi, Pakistan who is a graphic Designer with 3 years of experience in this field. We have conducted an interview with him.


What are the graphic designing services that you are great at?
I’m a proficient graphic designer and have an extensive experience designing brand identities, print and promotional material.

What kind of design challenges do you take up?
Well, I had faced various challenges along my course, whether it be following the atomic structure of brand guidelines, picking up the best course for designing in the limited time and taking on logo design competitions.

Which graphic design tools/software are you well-versed in?
I have learned many of the design tools and ready to adapt any software but my experience in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign is flawless.

Could you show us two of your top logo or brand identity designs?

Here are they:

Where else can we see more of your portfolio online?
Along the way, I have saved each and every work in my online portfolio. I have categorized my work on many platforms including behance and flickr.

More info about how you can work with Nadeem:

https://www.fiverr.com/nkhansays


Popular Posts