Electric Lady - Design and Web Development

Joetomo is a Japanese Web Artist, Designer, Developer and Radio MC, Director of ElectricLady LLC. We have conducted an interview with him.





Which is the most challenging animation projects you have undertaken so far?
This MV. Senmtsuya - Summer Festival



This video was made by a team of young Japanese musicians. The boy playing the shamisen is a Japanese champion. On behalf of ELECTRIC LADY, I was in charge to do the character design and illustration movie production. This thumbnail is an illustration of the game (LP):


What kind of design services are you great at delivering? 
I will make everyone crying. I will make the world more interesting. By injecting the essence of pop culture into cuteness and melancholy which will never be born again in the same form. A collection with originality. We are trying hard to make what we think is interesting, so that somewhere in the distance, I hope, the children will be pleased. His is my web shop

Shōchikujō 




This is the traditional Japanese key, an accessory. It does not come out in the same form again. I made this piece. 

Sea slug 


This is a mini doll of the original Sea slug. Feels like gummy. 

Why did you choose to be a web artist? 
I do not know if I am a designer. I do not know if I like design. I like rock music and movies in the 70s and 90s. For example, John Lennon, Bob Dylan, Jimi Hendrix, Nirvana, RHCP . 

I have the Internet. I make efforts to express what I think is interesting. And if you can have a little laugh in the world with your work it is good. Even to a lonely father of somewhere...

What do you think are the most important qualities in your role as a Web Artist? 
I think that it is to express things in forms that the client can not do with words or drawings. I think that to make a lot of things is interesting. 

How did your clients and potential clients find out about you and your company? 
The can find me on the web and in social media (facebook, twitter etc.). I am waiting for work from all over the world at any time. Please do not hesitate to contact me. :)





Popular Posts