Bleeding Panther

Jodi Clark is the author of four fiction novels, the most recent entitled "Bleeding Panther". All of her novels are available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble and other online outlets. Jodi is a wife and mother with a full-time career and, while publishing her novels, she was the primary writer for a local magazine and contributor of ehow articles online. We have conducted an interview with her.


What inspired you to write 'Bleeding Panther'?
My inspiration behind Bleeding Panther was that our veterans needing attention and care for their PTSD, a disorder that is killing them at an alarming rate.

Who are your favourite main characters in your novel?
My favorite characters in the book are Adam, of course, but moreover, his wife because it is her strength that holds the family together.

Do you intend to write a sequel to this story?
have no current plans to write a sequel to this story because I think that the message is powerful enough to stand on its own. It is a message that needs to be heard and addressed without being congested with too much of a story line.

How long have you been writing fiction stories?
I have been writing fiction novels since 2008 and have published four. I am currently writing my fifth.

Where can we find your books and writing?
All of my novels are available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble and other online outlets. You can also read the reviews on my website at www.authorjodiclark.wordpress.com.

Popular Posts