Interview with hip-hop artist Ace Millions

Today our guest is Ace Millions who represents Chester and Reading PA. He is a hip hop artist, published author and Co-Ceo of FOE Music Group. We have conducted an interview with him.


How did you sustain your passion being a hip-hop artist and musician?
I had to overcome the streets and that anger and pain life by opening first my ears and then my eyes and each day I remind myself to never give up because it could be worse.

What inspires you to be a hip-hop artist?
I am motivated and inspired by my children and family .

What kind of music does FOE Music Group specialize in? What does FOE stand for?
FOE Music is hip hop/r/b. F.O.E stands for Family Over Everything.

How does your belief in 'Dreams come true' helps you reach your goals and aims in your life?
I believe dreams come true because a few of mine have come true one which is doing music, writing books and now Acting in my first Movie titled "Man Up" 2017 trailer on YouTube now.

Which are your published authoring works? Which are your top 3 favourites?
My first Published Novel is titles "Queen's Move" at amazon.com by Ace Millions. Upcoming book release for King Rome on 12/18/2016. My favorite Book that I've written will be released in 2018 its called "Flawless" you can find me on facebook at Mr.Millions and Acemillions for publications as well as Instagram ace_millions.

Popular Posts