Interview with Brett Rossen

Today our guest is Brett Rossen from Seattle, WA. He is 36 years old and his interests include sports, writing, and music. We have conducted an interview with him.


What are your interests?
My interests are writing, music, and sports

When was the first time you were exposed to raps?
I was first exposed to raps from the radio and Cypress Hill Temples of Boom was the first album I bought.

How did you start on writing raps?
I decided to pursue my dream of rapping by writing rap songs since I write a lot. I enjoy writing rhymes and reading them, then I throw them away because I get too many notebooks sitting around.

Who influences your writing? Which rap singers or songwriters do you like most?
Some of my favorite artists that I've listened to and followed for years are Drake, 2Pac; Rihanna, Master P, Jay-z

What are your tweets about?
I like to make my tweets about things that I enjoy like hometown sports teams, sex, writing, and music.

Popular Posts