303 Face | Body

Marci Lundy, Founder and CEO of 303 Face | Body, is a California native that moved to Colorado in 2010. Within a week, she noticed the dry climate was harsh and unforgiving to her skin. It was at that time that she began working to create a largely organic, small batch face and body product line. Her companies products are featured in boutiques around Colorado, as well as featured regularly in Organic Spa Magazine, and Uncommon Goods. We have conducted an interview with her.


When and what inspires you to create the organic face and body product line?
A natural yearning for soft, radiant skin is the reason behind the creation of 303 Face | Body. After moving to Colorado six years ago and realizing that my skin was starving for moisture, I made it a priority to learn and discover what it would take for me to personally create the best skincare products for myself.


What does the number '303' in your company's name "303 Face | Body" mean?
The "303" in 303 Face Body symbolizes the main area code here in Denver, Colorado.. 303.

Besides skincare and detoxification, what are your other specialties?
Other than skincare and detoxification, I also have a home line incorporated into the company, which includes soy wax candles, as well as an herbal tea line. What's tea without a cup to enjoy it in? That's why I also carry zen photography mugs, which showcase my landscape photography.


Which is/are the best seller(s) in your shop?
The best sellers in my shop are the Lavandula Nail Humectant, the Revitalizing Lime Repair Mask, the Baby Dolls Cheek and Lip Stain, and the Lime + Rosemary Honey Mask.


How do you combine photography into your business?
Every photo that you see that has to do with 303 Face | Body in any way, shape, or form, I've taken. Aside from the skincare line, I live and breathe photography. From product images, to all social media, blogs, and so on, I take the photos for everything.
blog: http://blog.uncommongoods.com/2015/this-just-in-spiration-meet-marci-walker/ 
Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/303FaceBodyDenver


Popular Posts