Interview with Hyder Ali Zaman a Digital Strategist

Hyder Ali Zaman is a highly accomplished and experienced internet marketing professional with a successful track record extending 10+ years. We have conducted an interview with him.


What is your portfolio in terms of digital campaigns leadership?
I have 13 years of experience in Digital Marketing, SEO, SEM and SMM. I started doing SEO and SEM when many people were not aware of search engine mechanics, paid Ads and online marketing. From more than a decade I have managed large teams and trained them for better productivity.

In your personal opinion, which is your greatest strengths?
Research, Execution, Follow Up and Consistency

Please name one of the most challenging campaigns you have undertaken, and why was it challenging for you?
I have started a PPC campaign back in 2007 for a client having a Rehabilitation Center in the USA. The competition was extremely tough and we got a limited budget for the campaign. Eventually, we ended up having good numbers of leads but that was really a challenging Target.

Which key skills set will you choose to invest on for further personal development?
I am aiming to partner up with Google and Bing for paid Ads and I need to have a Joint Venture with Authority websites and their Authors in order to gain maximum visibility for my clients.

If you can have it your way, what kind of new projects would you like to take on in the near future?
Technology and Health sector would be my preferences.

Popular Posts