Black Lilith

Hazel Jacobs is a passionate fan of romance novels and a crazy fan of rock and roll. Never trained as a writer, she began creative writing as a hobby. That quickly evolved into a mission to pen a novel that brings a new generation of readers into the wild realm of loud music and total passion. We have conducted an interview with her.



How did you come up with the Black Lilith Series?
I have always wanted to create a rock romance series for as long as I can remember but it was one day that I was doing the dishes and a song came on called little monster by Royal Blood and I instantly had this storyline in my head and envisioned my characters right away. That night Black Lilith came to life.

Which character in your story challenged you the most?
I would have to say Slate because he was inspired by someone that broke my heart many years ago so it was hard to love him right away like I want my readers to do but it was a very therapeutic experience for me and he is now actually my favorite character.

Do you intend to do book signings?
Certainly! I have signings in Australia, Europe and the U.S in 2017 and 2018.

How did you feel about writing the erotic scenes in your book?
Well it can be quite daunting knowing your family, friends and strangers will see into your mind like that but it also came very natural to me to create those scenes.

Why is it a four part book series?
I wanted to give my Black Lilith boys a chance to have their story told individually but also continue the other characters stories in the background so you can see how their relationships evolve along the way.

Do you have other books in the works for the future once you have finished Black Lilith?
Yes I have! Stay tuned.

Popular Posts