Hardwicke

John Hardwicke is a graphic designer and digital artist. We have conducted an interview with him.

Hardwicke

Which are the most common types of Digital Art that you have designed for state senators to lawyers and nursing homes?
I have produced magazines for many years. My work is on covers and inside the publication. Logos and art, layout and design. I work with clients, Johns Hopkins and most of the other hospitals in Maryland, Departments of Aging and other groups for whom I produce copy and write articles. My work is overseen by Governors, members of Congress, state legislators and others.


How useful are your digital art work in the implementation of public relations strategies?
Webpage is: www.JohnHardwicke.com Samples of my work can be found here. My art is for sale and has been displayed throughout the country. I am in Ireland, England, Denver, Boston, Philadelphia, New York and more.


Who are the target audience whom your art are designed to reach out and communicates to?
Everyone. From kids with my Mr. Rabbit story to adults with lots of images. My work is very diverse. Really impossible to categorize, but there is a bottom line quality to all my work: an openness, an expansion into something else.


Which is one most successful public relations campaigns that you have undertaken?
The magazine for seniors. Recognized throughout the state as an excellent publication for nursing homes, hospitals, banks and other gro

Popular Posts