Maximilian Orlando

Maximilian Orlando from San Francisco Bay Area is a Model, Actor and Small Business Owner. He currently signed with PUSH Models & Marketing, an international marketing and promotional agency that staffs events like professional sporting games, performance arenas, fashion shows, music concerts, auto trade shows, beverage promotions, movie screenings, etc. We have conducted an interview with him.


Maximilian Orlando

Was it one of your aspirations to be a model?
No it actually wasn't my dream to be a model. I actually wanted to be Lawyer or College Professor.

Do you prefer acting, commercial work or working as a brand ambassador? Why
I like them all. Each one provides a different experience that is unique and enjoyable. Honestly, I feel really fortunate to do any of them so I find it difficult to choose which I prefer.

Which are the premium brands that you have work with as a professional model?
I've modeled clothes for fashion labels like DVLP Clothing, Branded Evolution, and Underground Runway.


What are the most challenging aspects about being a runway model?
In my opinion, the most stressful aspect about being a runway model is the preparation. The criteria for physique is strict, for both men and women. Maintaining that body type requires discipline and hard work.

How long have you been modelling? What kind of products/brands do you like to work with the most?
I've been professionally modeling since I was 20 years old. I was scouted and asked to participate in the American Mall Model contest as well as Hollywood's Best New Talent competition.

I really like all the brands that I've worked for, which include Samsung electronics, but my absolute favorite types of brands are ones that promote creativity and individuality.

Personal Stories from Samsung on Vimeo.

Popular Posts