A Place To Lay Our Hearts

Pete Mielke is an Acoustic Singer-Songwriter based out of Toronto, Canada. He is currently working on his second album of folk/rock music. We have conducted an interview with him.


When did you produce your Single, "A Place To Lay Our Hearts"?
The song has been kicking around for a few years in various capacities. The final single was produced in 2016 and is now available to the public.

Which genre do you like in music? Why do you like it?
My favourite genre of music is Rock because of the emotion in it. I bring my own emotion to the acoustic songs that I write.

Do you play any instruments? Which ones?
I play acoustic and electric guitar as well as bass guitar.

Where do you draw your inspiration for this Single?
I was inspired to write this song based on the relationships I have with my loved ones. We have struggled a lot but have found our way to a place of love.

What is the key message in your song? Who do you want to reach out to?
The key message in 'A Place To Lay Our Hearts' is that we all struggle in life, but we have to acknowledge the good times and be content with our lives because we create our reality and we choose who we spend our time with. I want to reach out to those who understand these concepts, as well as people who are in difficult situations that need to know they can find their way.



More info:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PeteMielke 
Twitter: https://twitter.com/PeteMielke


Popular Posts