Mindful Living Coach

Lynell Rae Pinnell is an entrepreneur from the Chicagoland area. Her company is Mindful Living Coach. She is a motivational speaker, author and certified empowerment coach. We have conducted an interview with her.


What is your key role in "Mindful Living Coach"? What kind of help and services do you offer? 
I am owner of Mindful Living Coach. I offer motivational speaking (key note or breakout), accredited and certified life coaching, workshops and seminars.

Which are the topics you include for speaking, training and workshop?
My speaking and workshop topics include:

1) Mindful living
2) Mindful transitions (divorce, mid-life career change, etc.)
3) Reclaim your worth and experience the fulfillment of living in alignment with your higher purpose
4) Highly sensitive women

How do you recharge or feed your mind with new inspirations when you're off work?
When not actively 'working', I recharge by spending time with my family. I have 4 grown children and 16 grandchildren that fill my heart and my life. I also enjoy scrapbooking and researching my ancestry.

Did you have a personal coach at some point of your life? What was your experience of being coached like?
I have been coached myself off and on over the past 10 years. Coaching helped me to define my vision and create a plan of action to achieve my goals; coaching is empowering, providing perspective, focus and accountability.

What are your wishes, goals and mission? What do you hope to extend to your clients?
My mission and my passion is help women to be empowered to reclaim their intrinsic worth, release the beliefs that no longer serve them and move towards their Higher Purpose. My goal is to live from love and truth – to live all of who I am without the labels and limiting beliefs. It is only through this true expression that I can be of service to others – it is by ‘being the light’ that others may be inspired and find their way back to their intrinsic worth and begin to live their life purpose.

Popular Posts