Interview with Christan Grant

Christan Grant is an actor and singer from Detroit who is working on his new album. We have conducted an interview with him.


How long have you been an actor? Where did you learn your acting skills?
I have been an actor since I was 4 or 5 I started doing plays at my church then last year I did my first movie which was Batman vs Superman.

What's in your upcoming album? Which genre is it in?
There's a mixture of pop and r&b nothing I have done ever before.

Do you normally sing and act?
I normally act but singing is more secondary but I enjoy them both.

Whose your favourite singer?
Ariana Grande is my favorite singer and she is actually my musical inspiration without her I don't think I would be doing this.

What is the most challenging aspect about being an upcoming celebrity?
The most challenging thing right now is school and people not believing that I can sing or act.

Popular Posts