Virtual assistance

Today our guest is Melleigha Nichols from St. Joseph, MO. Melleigha works as a freelance virtual assistant. We have conducted a short interview with her.

Virtual assistance

How long have you been a freelance virtual assistant? What gives you the job satisfaction about being a virtual assistant?
2 years. I love helping people get the most out of their business. By hiring me to do the small or mundane tasks, they are able to focus on the bigger picture.

As a 5 star rating virtual assistant, what kind of value added services have you rendered before?
I got my 5 star rating (on both Upwork and Fiverr) by being quick, efficient, and being able to get things done with minimal, or even no supervision. I also got this rating because if I don’t know how to do something, I guarantee you I will when I am done. That is why I slowly learning html for one of my clients.

For social media management as a virtual assistant, what do you need from your clients and what is encompass in your service?
What I need from my clients for social media management is access to their social media. I currently have 2 blogs and Facebook pages for the blogs that I created for a long time client. I run the blogs and the Facebook pages. I also do Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.

Who are your best clients? (Which industries and what kind of tasks do you have to undertake?)
I do not pick and choose industries or tasks. I will work with anyone in any capacity. I can do just about anything a business professional needs me to, from creating spreadsheets to creating a short video from pictures and music.

What are your views and opinions about going the extra mile in the service industry?
I honestly believe you should always go the extra mile. I have many repeat clients because of the fact that I will do what needs to be done to keep my client happy business-wise.

Popular Posts