First Class

Alonzo Pruitt from Berwick, Pennsylvania is a hip hop producer under the name "First Class". We have conducted an interview with him.


How did you start your music making career?
2004 is when I started making beats, but I just recently started taking it to another level when I began submitting beats to labels and they were being selected. As an up and coming producer in the music industry, this is super exciting for me.

What inspires you to use this Hip Hop Producer special name: "First Class"?
To be honest, I just changed my alias to "First Class" not too long ago. See, I've always viewed myself as a first class human being. When I say that, I'm not talking about money...I'm referring to me just being the best version of ME that I can be. First class way of thinking, first class goals, and of course producing first class music.

Are you more inspired by people or events? Why
My family and friends have always been a HUGE inspiration in all of this. The hardships that I had to deal with along the way definitely play a huge role in my dedication as well. I've also always been inspired by a few producers such as Quincy Jones, Dr. Dre, 9th Wonder, Timbaland, Kanye West, you know...the greats.

Which is two of your favourite production so far?
So far, "Last Man Standing" & "Memories" hands down.


Where can our readers listen to more about what you have created in the music industry?
You can hear all of my beats, and new beats to come at soundcloud.com/firstclass570
Other social media sites you can find me on are @producer_first_class on Instagram, @anthemthegreat on Twitter, and "Alonzo Isaiah" on Facebook.

Popular Posts