Brisbane Maths Tutor


Cansu Olce lives in Brisbane, Australia and works as mathematician and full time maths tutor providing her services through her company: A Star Brisbane Maths Tutor.


What do you owe your success to?
The price of success for me is hard work, dedication to the job, determination, learning from failure. I always remind myself that all things are possible for those who believe. Without hard work and discipline, it would be hard to be successful.

What is your highest qualification in Mathematics?
I graduated from Queensland University of Technology with a Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics.

What are your goals for the future?
I have many goals for the future. I don’t really like to talk about my goals but I would like to mention one of them. I am organizing a high school mathematics competition in 2016 February. I would like to give students an opportunity to discover talent in mathematics. All the profit from competition will be donated to support cancer research and awareness.

Is there any particular reason for this generous donation?
Yes, my dad is fighting with colon cancer. Dealing with cancer is extremely hard on the patients emotionally as well as physically. Every effort makes a difference to the lives of cancer patients and their families. Any donation can save lives and improve the health and wellbeing of people living with cancer. We can beat the cancer!

What will be the prizes in the competition?
Top three students in each category will get medallions and also every student in the competition will be awarded by the certificate.

Popular Posts