Visionlingo


Joshua Valderrama is an entrepreneur, seeking opportunities in a digital world. He the creator and developer of Vision Lingo.


Has something happens to you that inspires you and why are you inspiring dreams in others? Growing up wasn't easy for me, I've gone thru many struggles in life. But it's what pushes me to surpass my goals and reach out to help others.

What is behind the name "Vision Lingo", who names it? 
The dream of a young man who wants to share a common goal that anything is possible.

How long have you been doing this and what are your proudest achievements? 
Over 10 yrs and my proudest achievement is being able to help and inspire young minds.

In the next 5 years, what do you envision for your creative work? 
In five years I would like to have impacted a group of young individuals to carry out my legacy of multiplying dreams.

What advice do you want to give to people who have forgotten that anything is possible? 
Strive for your dreams, never give up when the road seems that its going no where. Never let anyone tell you that you aren't good enough or that you won't make it. Make the right choices. Believe in yourself, only you can make things happen in your life, when you believe and want it.


Popular Posts