Interview with Natasha Advani

Natasha is a passionate, fun and charismatic speaker with a gift to inspire people. She is a life coach, health trainer and relationship expert. We have conducted an interview with her:


What actually happen and how did you become a life coach?
I became a Life Coach. I lost my mother of cancer when I was very young. So I always felt a void in my Life. I have a very nice family still I used to miss my Mother. I grew up studies school college. Was in banking job and event line.

Never felt that sense of satisfaction. Finally one of my friend told me attend a course. Where they had meditations and lots of techniques. That course changed my Life. I attended many course from various spiritual gurus realized I really like helping people. And help them to transform their lives for the better as it did to be. That's why I decided I wanted to become a Life Coach.

What are the key benefits of your coaching services?
Individuals will be clear about what they want from life. They will go after it with passion, because they have cleared away the obstacles that blocked them.

They will have a more satisfying and happier life in every aspect. Professionally, they will be more effective and skilled at their work and get better results.

For organisations, coaching is a long-term investment in higher business performance. It is the most cost effective way of getter higher performance from key individuals. Coaching is evidence of the company's commitment to developing its people and contributes to a supportive organisational culture with high morale.

Coaching retains key employees and avoids:
- The cost of retraining
- The loss of company knowledge to competitors
- The drop in productivity when personnel leave.

How do you uniquely help people with relationships problems?
I make them work on themselves a lot. I do meditations self improvement techniques. And I make them understand you cannot change the other person you have to change yourself. As problems outside cannot change. I also work on the emotional issue while speaking to clients they think this is the issue. But the issue is something else only.

I do various techniques. Forgiveness, self love and many more. I make them realize no one is perfect in life sometimes we have to learn to let go of things. I have a special workshop on Relationships.

In which ways are your workshops giving a "transformational impact"? Are you able to list some case studies or examples?
With grief in his life. One person had come to me regarding a relationship issue with his girlfriend. I took sessions with him. I made him realize what needs to change and what needs to be done. He was so happy Thanked me a lot. I will give few others after a while see in my paper.

Tansformational also after a meditation session with Corporates, colleges many people feel relaxed and Stress free. They are able to cope with the problems of life in a Calm and Compose manner. Some people feel more connected to themselves, they feel confident also and can handle their problems which they couldn't earlier. One of my workshops a very shy girl came up to me and said Madam thank you so much I was able to open up in your workshops I have never made so many friends in my life. It feels really good not being shy or introvert. Please see my website testimonials of clients are there.

What do you consider as your personal strengths as a life coach?
My personal strengths are, friendly, determined, discipline, entertaining, action oriented, compassionate, humble, open minded, humble, problem solving, respectful, wisdom, will power, flexible, motivating, understanding, observing, self controlling, confident, creative, energetic, focused.

If our readers would like to find out more, where and how can they find you?
They can email me on 


On Facebook: NatashaAdvaniLife Coach 
Twitter: NatashaAdvani 

Popular Posts