Interview with Aydrien Banks



Aydrien Banks is an all american Christian Recording Artist, Actor, Director, Fitness Model, Entrepreneur formally known as Oneshot Bk Reppa! We have conducted an interview with him:


review

How did you get the name Aydrien' Banks? Tell the viewers more about yourself?

Well I wanted a name that represented me In the best way possible. The name Aydrien’ Banks is very smooth and catchy and it rolls off the tongue! The name stands out, which makes it easy to market. I am a Christian recoding artist, Song writer, Director, Fitness Model, Entrepreneur, anything you can name I have my hands in it.

How did you get into Making Films? Tell us about your new Film 24 Hours?

I started making Films when I was 14, and it developed into something more. Similar to my music, my Films provide a great way for me to express myself through media. 24 Hours is a short Christian film that I wrote and Directed. 24 Hours teaches the most important lesson in life “Tomorrow is not promised”. Nothing you do is this world is going to matter after you die, except what you do for Jesus Christ. I had the opportunity to work with a great cast including, Mother Wynters, Elder Wynters, & Mike Allen. The Film was a big hit on the internet.

Tell us about your upcoming Projects?

Wow, I have alot of upcoming projects I don’t even know where to start. I’m working on some more Christian Films, with different Genre’s including Drama, Actor, Horror & Romance. Im releasing a Horror Film next entitled “Escape”, the Film is about 4 teenage boys who go on a trip, and their car breaks down and they end up lost in the woods. Something very evil is in the woods, and one Christian Boy’s uses his faith to save his friends from the evil. Other than that I have a Reality TV show coming to a major TV Network about my life, entitled “The Life of Aydrien Banks”. I’m also working on a clothing line, however I am in the early stages but It will come out this year.

What are some of your musical goals?

I no longer have musical goals my only goal is to change the world with my music, and show people God is real. I have no desire to be famous or a huge pop star anymore. I want to spread Gods love through music, I am a Christian Recording artist and I am not ashamed. Im more concerned about others than my own selfish goals.

What does the future hold for Aydrien' Banks?

Nobody knows, the future is not promised. Your here one day and gone the next. However I hope my future is a reflection of all the hard work I put in, throughout my past. I look forward to all God has promised me. From starting my own record label, Clothing line, & Film company. The future is going to be a wonderful place for me. I hope to do many mission trips to different countries and spread the word of God to those who have not heard it before.



Popular Posts