Elite Private Search




Resah Hage is San Diego's Top Matchmaker with It's Just Lunch. She runs the Elite Division in La Jolla, CA serving an unparalleled set of accomplished clientele ranging from business leaders to A-list celebrities to academic visionaries in every field looking for love and romance. We have conduscted a short interview with her.

Headshot_High_Resolution


What is essentially provided in your matchmaking service that makes it so unique?

I provide a very personal relationship that I build with my clients. I am their biggest advocate and I'm always meeting the most amazing people and in return introducing them to my clients.

What kind of special treatment are given to Elite clients as part of your service?

They each have their own personal dating concierge, dating coach, personal trainer and a professional photo shoot to name a few of the special treatments.

Could you provide an example to define the kind of 'very personalized and great care' in part of your matchmaking service?

I hand select each match for my clients taking all physical traits, personality types, intellectual levels and background preferences into consideration. Once a match has been selected, I take care of all the details for the date while my clients get to enjoy a life of hassle-free dating!

Based on your experience, what are the most wanted virtues a bachelorette or bachelor looks for in the 2013? Is it any different ten or even 20 years ago (2003/1993)?

Not much has changed over the last ten or even twenty years. Based on my experience I would say loyalty ranks the highest virtue for men and women. Then you have wisdom, integrity, kind & compassionate also rank high.

How many couples have you successfully match-made?

We've had 100's of marriages!

Popular Posts