Young Author & Illustrator Natalie Tinti



Natalie Tinti is a 13-year old girl from Temecula, Southern California. She had written one of her best selling kids books at 9 years of age and celebrated her 12th birthday by completing her 12th book. We have conducted a short interview with her:

NATALIE


When did you write your first book?

I finished writing and illustrating my first book right before my 10th birthday. That was my own birthday gift to myself!

Why did you write the 'Sewing a Friendship' series? What are your aims?

I wrote Sewing a Friendship to spread a message that friendships are created when we have the courage to include others.

What are your personal opinion about books?

I love my books. I believes they can inspire people to reach their dreams and help to develop confidence and make more friends.

This what James A. Cox (Editor-in-Chief of Midwest Book Reviews) said: “Sewing a Friendship” is a truly unique and life enhancing book. Although the target audience might well be 7-10 years old girls, the positive messages about inclusion and imagination will also appeal to others from teens to adults.

Other than writing, what else do you do?

Besides writing, I love to do many thing like, dancing, being with my friends, reading,watching movies. But the most I love to do is drawing (a lot!) and acting.

Where can people find you if they would like to get involve?

I live in Temecula, CA and go to Orange County High School of Arts. People always can contact me through my website Sewingafriendship.com or natalietinti.com

Popular Posts