Melodii Rozett



Melodii Rozett from: Ft Lauderdale, FL has signed to Bassbox Music Group / LRT / Universal. Her genre is R&B and she has released her new song: Demonstrate. We have conducted a short interview with her:

melodiiCover.170x170-75

How would you describe your music to someone who’s never heard it?

I would describe my music as meaningful. Entertaining. Catchy. Funky. Real R&B

Who's in your Top 5?

Aaliyah. Chris Brown. Frank Ocean. Brandy. Usher. My biggest influence in music is my idol Aaliyah.

How does your family feel about your new Career?

My family feels extremely happy for me, they have always supported me from day one, and still to this day, support me.

What have been your biggest Challenges thus far?

Completely being able to open up to people.

What are your musical/ professional goals?

I want to go triple platinum within the first year of my career. I want to make history for being the youngest female to bring back REAL R&B music.



Popular Posts