Lets Fly Academy


Matthew Martino is a model, actor and also the author of Lets Fly. He has designed an iPhone and iPad app about flying. We have conducted a short interview with him:

_MG_6701_small

Being a model and actor, how did you find time to create the "Let's Fly" app?

I always had the passion to create the app and I found the time, I believe that where there is a will there is a way, I have learnt to utilize every second of my time.

Can you briefly tell us how does a day in your life is like?

A day in my life, thats a tricky one. I could go from a meeting in Glasgow to a flight lesson in London. What I can say is I love it all. On a typical weekday I go to the gym, read a lil, and I take time to catchup with my social media, I then proceed to either a flight lesson, photoshoot or I head into different towns and talk to people about my book.

What is this "Let's Fly" app about? Who will benefit from using this app which you designed?

Lets Fly app is for aspiring pilots and aviation enthusiasts, im sure anyone who is fascinated by how an aircraft flies will find this app useful.

What other interests do you have?

I have various interests, I enjoy writing and with my aviation manual Lets Fly i am always marketing it and giving it out, I've also launched online resoucrce website Lets Fly Academy and this website will contain more wider information for aviation enthusiasts and will provide a platform where they can find all the information they need to make a step towards life in the skies.

If our readers are interested to find out more about what you do, where can we reach you?

I am reachable through Twitter - M4tMartino, Facebook , and hold various profiles on online website with my contact details. I'm always happy to hear from everyone and anyone who I may be in a position to assist.





Popular Posts