Purifier brands




I feel like these days there are so many companies out there making so many products that it makes it really difficult to know which things to actually buy. At least there is the internet. 

I always get on and do product search and read reviews to try and find out which companies are credible and which ones aren't. Most recently, this happened to me with air purifiers. I just had this feeling that the air in my apartment was kinda thick and heavy to breath. 

201-works_1
When I started researching my options, I was totally overwhelmed. When I finally figured out which brands were decent (you can click here to learn which purifier brands to avoid and which are best) I narrowed it down to two models and then finally pulled the trigger and made a decision. 

I guess my point here is, don't just buy the first thing you see, because there is a lot of junk out there. If you don't have the internet, go to the library or what not and get online to do some research. You will be amazed at what you can find out. I should also say that I am quite happy with my purifier. It seems to filter the air great and I can feel the difference in my nose and lungs when I breath. I won't say which brand I bought because I don't want to bias everyone's decisions from here on out, but it was one of the "big three".

Popular Posts